from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A toy gun that makes a popping noise.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of pop gun.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A child's gun; a tube and rammer for shooting pellets, with a popping noise, by compression of air.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small gun or tube with a piston or rammer for shooting pellets, which makes a pop by the expansion of compressed air when the pellet is expelled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. plaything consisting of a toy gun that makes a popping sound
Sorry, no etymologies found.