from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Belonging to the period after marriage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Subsequent to marriage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being or happening after marriage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being or happening after marriage: as, a post-nuptial settlement on a wife.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to events after a marriage
post- + nuptial (Wiktionary)