from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To move in or be subjected to precession.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To have an angle that varies cyclically.
- v. To wobble; to rotate about an axis that precesses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To undergo an east to west movement like that of the equinoxes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. move in a gyrating fashion
Back-formation from precession.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)