from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a precious manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a precious manner; expensively; extremely; dearly. Also used ironically.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a costly manner; at a great price or expense.
- Valuably; in a manner productive of worth; to good purpose.
- Very much; exceedingly; extremely.
- Fastidiously; scrupulously; with extreme care in matters of detail.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. extremely
precious + -ly (Wiktionary)