from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Preparing for or relating to the studies that prepare one for the study of medicine: a premedical student; premedical courses.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing activities prior to, or in preparation for, a study of medicine
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Occurring before (the scientific study of) medicine; preceding medicine; not yet having entered upon the study of medicine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. preparing for the study of medicine
- adj. preceding and preparing for the study of medicine
Sorry, no etymologies found.