from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A light-veined brown West Indian wood, the product of Cordia gerascanthoides and Hamelia ventricosa — the latter also called
- noun A small West Indian rubiaceous tree, Exostema Caribæum. See Exostema, Caribbean bark (under bark), and seaside beech (under beech).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Bot.) The wood of two small tropical American trees (
Hamelia ventricosa, and Cordia gerascanthoides). It is brownish, veined with lighter color.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
woodof various rubiaceous trees, including Hamelia ventricosa, Cordia gerascanthoides, and Exostema caribaeum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun large tropical American tree of the genus Cordia grown for its abundant creamy white flowers and valuable wood
- noun tropical American timber tree
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
prince + wood
Sorry, no example sentences found.