Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A design made by pyrography.
- n. A railway danger-signal. The explosion of a torpedo on the track makes a blast of compressed air to pass through a tube and cause a toothed device to cut a disk from a card, thus showing a red signal.
- n. A hand-held tool, with a heated tip, used in pyrography
- v. transitive, intransitive To make an image on wood by selectively burning the surface.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A production of pyrography.
- n. a design produced by pyrography
- Back-formation from pyrography. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘pyrograph’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for pyrograph.