Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In algebra, consisting of four terms.
- n. In algebra, an expression consisting of four terms.
- adj. Consisting of four names or parts or terms.
- n. algebra An expression consisting of four terms.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Alg.) A polynomial of four terms connected by the signs plus or minus.
“There's a spark missing in him, an additional passion that would have long ago forced him to overcome his nerves and to play publicly, knowing that playing is forging a link with an audience, which makes the quadrinomial defined by composer-music-listener-performer complete.”
‘quadrinomial’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for quadrinomial.