from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Somebody who works in a quarry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A worker in a stone quarry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who works in a quarry; a quarryman.
- n. A wax candle, consisting of a square lump of wax with a wick in the center. Also called quarion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man who works in a quarry
Sorry, no etymologies found.