from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A quibble, an evasive distinction.
- n. A small plot of land; historically: a strip of land that together with others like it formed a larger field.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Subtilty; nicety; quibble.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A furrow.
- n. A croft, or small separate piece of ground.
- n. A nicety or subtlety; a quibble.
Shortened from quillity. (Wiktionary)
Origin unknown. (Wiktionary)