from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Transmission of messages by radiotelegraphy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. wireless telegraphy
- v. To communicate or transmit by wireless telegraphy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A wireless telegraph.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A telegraph in which the transmission is by means of electric waves; a wireless telegraph.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. telegraphy that uses transmission by radio rather than by wire
- n. the use of radio to send telegraphic messages (usually by Morse code)
radio- + telegraph (Wiktionary)