from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who ratifies or contributes to ratification.
- n. One who is in favor of ratification.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, ratifies; a confirmer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which ratifies or sanctions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who expresses strong approval
Sorry, no etymologies found.