from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Paid as ransom; serving to redeem.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Paid for ransom; serving to redeem.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Serving to redeem; paid for ransom.
- Of or pertaining to redemption.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or resulting in redemption
Sorry, no etymologies found.