from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To draw again.
- n. An update to the screen display.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To draw again; to make a second draft or copy of; to redraft.
- intransitive v. To draw a new bill of exchange, as the holder of a protested bill, on the drawer or indorsers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To draw again; make a second draft or copy of.
- In com., to draw a new bill of exchange to meet another bill of the same amount, or, as the holder of a protested bill, on the drawer or indorser.
re- + draw (Wiktionary)