from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- prep. In reference to; with respect to; concerning. See Usage Note at regard.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of regard.
- prep. Concerning, respecting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- prep. Concerning; respecting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Respecting; concerning; in reference to: as, to be at a loss regarding one's position.
- In heraldry, same as respectant.
Sorry, no etymologies found.