from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of selling again.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The action of selling something previously bought, usually at a higher price for profit.
- adj. Of or pertaining to selling on.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A sale at second hand, or at retail; also, a second sale.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A second sale; a sale of what was before sold to the possessor; a sale at second hand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the selling of something purchased
Sorry, no etymologies found.