Did you mayhaps mean résumé?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A brief account of one's professional or work experience and qualifications, often submitted with an employment application.
- n. A summary: a resumé of the facts of the case.
- n. A summary of education and employment experience.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A summing up; a condensed statement; an abridgment or brief recapitulation.
- French, from past participle of résumer, to summarize, from Old French resumer, to resume; see resume. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for resumé.