from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An animal that urinates backwards - such as the camel, hippo or raccoon.
- adj. That urinates backwards; also used of such urination.
- adj. cowardly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Organized so as to discharge the urine backward.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Urinating backward; characterized by or exhibiting retromingency.
- n. A retromingent animal.
From retro- + past participle of Latin mingō ("I urinate"). (Wiktionary)