from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a rolling motion or turn.
- v. To cause a rolling motion or turn.
- v. To give in to.
- v. To reinvest funds from a maturing financial security in the same or similar investment.
- v. (computing) To move the cursor over.
- v. To increment, especially back to an initial value.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. negociate to repay a loan at a later date for an additional fee
- v. make a rolling motion or turn
- v. re-invest (a previous investment) into a similar fund or security
Sorry, no etymologies found.