from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of rolling over.
- n. An accident in which a motor vehicle overturns.
- n. The act or an instance of rolling over funds: an IRA rollover.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of rolling over
- n. a road traffic accident in which a vehicle overturns
- n. a graphic element that changes its shape or colour when the cursor moves over it
- n. the process of reinvesting funds in a new issue of the same or similar investment
- n. in the National or European lottery, the situation in which a jackpot that has not been won is carried over to the next week
- n. A target on the pinball table that is activated when the ball rolls over it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of changing the institution that invests your pension plan without incurring a tax penalty
Sorry, no etymologies found.