from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person with expertise or a special interest in the cultivation of roses.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An expert in the cultivation and propagation of roses
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cultivator of roses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A cultivator of roses; a rose-grower; a rose-fancier.
- n. [capitalized] A member of the Fraternity of the Rosary.
From Latin rosarius ("relating to roses") (from rosa) + -an (Wiktionary)