from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A style of handwriting in which the letters are rounded and full rather than angular.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a style of penmanship in which the letters are formed in nearly an upright position, and each separately distinct; -- distinguished from running hand.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A style of penmanship in which the letters are round and full.
- n. A style of bowling in cricket in which the arm is brought round horizontally. See round-arm. Imp. Dict.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a clearly written style of longhand with large round curves
Sorry, no etymologies found.