from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Football A lineman skilled at sacking the quarterback.
- n. Baseball A baseman.
- n. One who puts things into sacks: a grocery sacker.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone that plunders a village
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who sacks; one who takes part in the storm and pillage of a town.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes or fills sacks.
- n. A machine for filling sacks.
- n. One who sacks or plunders a house or a town.
- n. See saker.
sack + -er (Wiktionary)