from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who sandbags (misleads about his/her ability level in order to win bets); a hustler.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An assaulter whose weapon is a sand bag. See Sand bag, under sand.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who uses a sand-bag; especially, a robber who uses a sand-bag to stun his victims.
- n. A sailing boat that uses sand-bags as ballast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who deceives you about his true nature or intent in order to take advantage of you
sandbag + -er (Wiktionary)