from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling or relating to the saurians.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like or pertaining to the saurians.
- adj. Resembling a saurian superficially.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a saurian in general; having characters of or some affinity with reptiles; reptilian; sauropsidan, as a vertebrate; pertaining to the Sauroidei, as a fish.
- n. One of a family of ganoid fishes including the lepidosteids and various extinct forms; a member of the Sauroidei: as, “the sauroids and sharks,”
- n. A member of the Sauropsida.
Ancient Greek σαύρα (saura, "lizard") + -oid. (Wiktionary)