from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A printed program or card enabling a spectator to identify players and record the progress of a game or competition.
- n. A small card used to record one's own performance in sports such as golf.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a printed card allowing spectators of a game to identify players and record progress
- n. a card used to record one's scores
- n. a tabular representation of the most important statistics of an innings or match
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (golf) a record of scores (as in golf)
score + card (Wiktionary)