from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A child of a first cousin of one's parent.
- n. A child of one's first cousin; a first cousin once removed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A grandchild of a grandparent's sibling. A grandnephew or grandniece of a grandparent.
- n. A child of a parent's first cousin.
- n. A person who shares common great-grandparents, but grandparents and parents are different.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. the child of a cousin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a child of a first cousin
Sorry, no etymologies found.