from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To divide into sections, especially into geographic sections.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To divide into sections.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To divide according to geographical sections or local interests.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render sectional in scope or spirit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. divide into sections, especially into geographic sections
sectional + -ize (Wiktionary)