from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A time for planting seeds.
- n. A time of new growth or development.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The time to sow a seed.
- n. A time for new development
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The season proper for sowing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The season proper for sowing seed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the time during which seeds should be planted
- n. any time of new development
seed + time (Wiktionary)