from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The development or fulfillment of one's potential.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The fulfillment of ones own abilities or capacities.
- n. The direct experience of being, in relation to one's inner nature as an unbounded creator of one's reality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The making, by an exertion of the will, that actual which lies dormant or in posse within the depths of the soul.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the fulfillment of your capacities
self- + realization (Wiktionary)