- adj. mathematics In which each submodule is a direct summand.
- adj. mathematics For which every invariant subspace has an invariant complement, equivalent to the minimal polynomial being squarefree.
- adj. mathematics Being a direct sum of simple Lie algebras.
- adj. mathematics Being a linear algebraic group whose radical of the identity component is trivial.
- semi- + simple (Wiktionary)
“The action of a real semisimple lie group on a complex flag manifold, II: Unitary representations on partially holomorphic cohomology spaces by Joseph Albert Wolf”
“Consider the Lie Algebra of a semisimple algebraic group over a field of characteristic”
“generalized Sato-Tate law," and that figuring out which generalized Sato-Tate law applies to a given family amounts essentially to computing a certain complex semisimple (not necessarily connected) algebraic group, the "geometric monodromy group" attached to that family.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘semisimple’.
good words related to math, physics, logic and other fields that I don't know enough of, but like anyway...
Sisyphus cooling, forbidden mechanism, false vacuum, universal extra d..., strange antiquark, strangelet, nowhere-different..., vacuous truth, deviant logic, exceptional object, monstrous moonshine, forgetful functor and 658 more...
A roster of adjectives that infrequently surface in typical conversation and writing. Many are dredged from scientific or other technical jargon or sieved from examples of disused archaic forms.
Looking for tweets for semisimple.