from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or comprised of sentences
- adj. of or relating to a sentence (period of time)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Comprising sentences.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a sentence, or full period.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Authoritatively binding or decisive.
- Of or pertaining to a-sentence, or series of words having grammatical completeness: as, a sentential pause; sentential analysis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a sentence
Sorry, no etymologies found.