from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An instance or condition of being sesquipedalian.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or condition of being sesquipedal.
- n. The use of sesquipedalian words; style characterized by the use of long words; sesquipedalism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or property of being sesquipedalian; hence, the condition of being over-large.
- n. The practice of using long words.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. using long words
From sesquipedalian. (Wiktionary)