from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a sexual manner: erotically.
- adv. With respect to sex (either of the two divisions of organisms).
- adv. With respect to sexual intercourse.
- adv. By means of sexual intercourse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a sexual manner or relation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- By means of sex; in the sexual relation; after the manner of the sexes: as, to propagate sexually.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by sexual means
- adv. with respect to sexuality
sexual + -ly (Wiktionary)