from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. sexually transmitted disease
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- São Tomé and Príncipe dobra
- abbr. Standard, usually Std or std.
- Subscriber trunk dialing, subscriber trunk dialling; subscriber toll dialing, subscriber toll dialling
- sexually transmitted disease
- Short-Term Disability
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a communicable infection transmitted by sexual intercourse or genital contact
- n. a doctor's degree in theology
Sorry, no etymologies found.