from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who shams; a liar
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who shams; an impostor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who shams; an impostor; a liar; a trickster.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- n. someone shirking their duty by feigning illness or incapacity
Sorry, no etymologies found.