from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Slang Variant of schlep.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of schlep.
- v. Alternative form of schlep.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. walk or tramp about
- n. (Yiddish) an awkward and stupid person
- n. a tedious or difficult journey
- v. pull along heavily, like a heavy load against a resistance
Sorry, no etymologies found.