from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small hammerhead shark (Sphyrna tiburo), the head of which looks like a rounded spade, that is found in shallow waters of the Atlantic and Pacific.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. bonnethead
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A shark (Sphryna tiburio) allied to the hammerhead, and native of the warmer parts of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans; -- called also bonnet shark.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The shovelheaded sturgeon, Scaphirhynchops platyrhynchus, or another of the same genus.
- n. The bonnet-headed shark, Sphyrna or Reniceps tiburo. See cut under shark, n.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small harmless hammerhead having a spade-shaped head; abundant in bays and estuaries
If I understand correctly, if you ride a shovelhead, it means "Fuck the World."
I would want more things being brought up, like people, cars. shovelhead
Posted June 7, 2007 at 12:13 am | Permalink thats cool you should sell them shovelhead
Restored unused shovelhead to Hallowbrook and alternate Tong model.
Lehmkuhl rides a 1973 Harley Davidson with an 84 cubic inch shovelhead engine.
Only ran for about 300 miles. 509-720-9393 $1700 o.b.o. i can email some pics chopper bobber tranny panhead shovelhead harley parts
The nikkei has bounced back to about -500 hope it's a trend! shovelhead says:
What I wouldn't give to see a Sabbat pack roll through emo boy vampville and shovelhead the whole f**king lot of them.
When the people fear the government there is tyranny. "shovelhead says:
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.