from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Administrative and military centre for the Zaporozhian and Danube Cossacks.
- adj. Eye dialect spelling of such.
- pro. Eye dialect spelling of such.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Such.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A variant of such, formerly in good use, but now only dialectal.
- n. A Scotch form of sigh.
From Ukrainian сікти ("to chop") — meaning to clear a forest for an encampment, or to build a fort with cut down trees. (Wiktionary)