from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Six units of a commodity, especially six cans or bottles of a beverage, such as beer, sold in a pack.
- n. The contents of a six-pack.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A collection of six of something bundled together, especially six cans.
- n. A highly developed set of abdominal muscles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a carton containing six bottles or cans
Sorry, no etymologies found.