from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a particular or specified size. Often used in combination: a medium-sized car; an average-sized house.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a certain size. Usually used in combination with an adverb
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of size.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Adjusted according to size.
- adj. Having a particular size or magnitude; -- chiefly used in compounds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a particular size, magnitude, extent, proportions, etc.: occurring usually in compounds: as, fair sized, middle-sized, etc.
- Having size: in its composition; covered or washed with size.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a specified size
- adj. having the surface treated or coated with sizing
size + -ed (Wiktionary)