from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A fight marked by an extended exchange of heavy blows.
- n. Baseball Slang A game in which there are many hits and runs scored.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A baseball game in which many runs are scored, especially by home runs
- n. A boxing match or fight marked by a heavy exchange of blows
- n. A game or match in which heavy hits are exchanged
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fight with bare fists
slug + -fest (Wiktionary)