from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Coins of low denomination.
- n. Something of little value or significance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Coins of little value kept in one's pocket or bag.
- n. A minor or insignificant amount of money.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a trifling sum of money
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.