American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A bubble, especially a large one, formed from soapy water.
- n. Something beautiful but transient or illusory.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bubble formed from soapy water; especially, a thin spherical film of soap-suds inflated by blowing through a pipe, and forming a hollow globe which has often beautiful iridescent colors playing over the surface.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a hollow iridescent globe, formed by blowing a film of soap suds from a pipe; figuratively, something attractive, but extremely unsubstantial.
- n. a bubble formed by a thin soap film
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘soap bubble’.
List of words and things buoyant.
Looking for tweets for soap bubble.