from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a solid or firm manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a solid manner; densely; compactly; firmly; truly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a solid manner, in any sense of the word solid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with strength and soundness
- adv. as an undiversified whole
solid + -ly (Wiktionary)