from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A graphic or photographic representation of a spectrum.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A visual representation of the spectrum of a sound changing through time.
- n. A visual representation of the spectrum of a celestial body's radiation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A photograph, map, or diagram of a spectrum.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The photograph of a spectrum, made-by a spectrograph, that is, a spectroscopic camera.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a photographic record of a spectrum
spectro- + -gram (Wiktionary)