from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To affect with gangrene.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To die, decay, or become gangrenous, as flesh or bone; to mortify.
- transitive v. To affect with gangrene.
- adj. Affected with gangrene; mortified.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In pathology, dead; necrosed.
- In botany, decayed, withered, or dead.
- To become necrosed.
- To affect with sphacelus or necrosis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. undergo necrosis
Sorry, no etymologies found.