from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Slang In or into a state of separation or breakup: a couple that was splitsville after 12 years of marriage.
- n. A state of separation or breakup: a rocky relationship headed for splitsville.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. separated, no longer together.
- n. Divorce or legal separation of spouses.
- n. The process leading to divorce.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. separation or breakup or divorce
Sorry, no etymologies found.