from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Slang One who spends an inordinate amount of time exchanging remarks in computer chatrooms or participating in discussions in newsgroups or on bulletin boards.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who uses talkers
- n. one who excessively studies, similar to a swot, and is disliked by fellow students because of it.
- n. one who wastes time on nonproductive activities online.
- n. Sea Port of Debarkation
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The interior bottom leaves of the tobacco-plant; the flyings (fliers) and sand leaves.
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)