from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being spongy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being spongy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being soft and porous, or spongy; porosity: said of various objects and substances not sponges.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the porosity of a sponge
- n. the property of being able to occupy less space
spongy + -ness (Wiktionary)